Our youth ministry consists of regular gatherings and personal relationships that seek to form the faith of middle and high school students, shaping them into committed disciples of Jesus.
In addition, it is our hope and goal to provide support for parents as they strive to raise their children in the Lord. We realize that raising adolescents is not easy in any age.
- Sunday School: Bible class on Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday night youth group: Bible-centered faith discussions
- Wednesday night youth group: Bible class on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Winterfest: Youth rally in Gatlinburg, TN, during the month of February
- Graduates Sunday: Worship service each May honoring high school graduates
- Camp Leatherwood: Camp in White Bluff, TN, each June in partnership with Green Ridge Church of Christ
- Fall Retreat: Weekend, faith-focused getaway in October or November
Other frequent gatherings include: lock-ins, movie nights, Super Bowl get-together, Christmas party, and others.
Youth group gatherings are casual and fun, but focused. We believe in the importance and centrality of Bible study for faith and discipleship, and we believe also in living out our faith in service to others.
Our church has invested in a Teen Room, a portion of our building dedicated especially for the Bible classes and get-togethers of our middle and high school students.
In sum, we hope that the people, gatherings, and facilities of our youth ministry work together to shape these students into mature disciples with vital, active, and courageous faith.